Rack Storage Systems are able to offer a cost-effective and safe solution for storing various types of long and heavy products. An open-fronted system allows storing infinite and varying length items, which aren’t suited to other types of racking, such as pallet racking.
Manufactured here in the UK, our cantilever rack system uprights and bases are constructed from hot-rolled structural steel sections, which make them very robust and able to withstand the rigours of the most arduous industrial environments.
- Arms lengths and capacities to suit your requirements
- Rack heights up to 10m to carry up to 30 tonnes
- Various arm section material profiles
- Vertically adjustable arms on a standard pitch of 150mm (others available on request)
- Painted any colour, or hot-dipped galvanised finish for external applications
- Single or double sided
- Canopies for external storage
- Rack Clad Buildings
- Removable retaining pins or end stops
- Arm end ties (left to right supports)
- Tyre guards
- Steel or timber decks
- Head guards
- Plastic arm protection to protect the product from corrosion or damage
- All products comply with current British and CE marking standards
- Minimum Safety Factor of 2.5 based on ultimate tensile strength
- Arm deflection limited to 1/180th of length
- Upright deflection limited to 1/120th of height or 50mm, whichever is less
- Maximum allowable weld stress of 115N/mm2
Ideal for Storing
- Aluminium sheet and plate
- Heavy pipes or tubes
- Packs of timber
- Scrap vehicles
- Steel Sections: plate or sheet
- Raw materials
- Worktops & laminates
- Concrete & sheet lintels
When combined with guide rail, our cantilever racking offers the perfect narrow aisle solution, allowing the most efficient use of space within your warehouse. A variety of safety products, such as steel safety barriers, column protectors and bollards, are available to protect your racking and stock from damage caused by materials handling machinery.
We also produce cantilever racking fitted with canopies big quantity of cantilever racks full of timber packs in a warehouse and rainwater goods that will protect your externally stored products from weather damage. In addition to roofs, we offer a complete rack clad building package, a very cost-effective way of constructing a stand-alone storage building.
Our design engineers will provide a bespoke cantilever racking solution for your individual storage needs. We will carry out structural calculations to ensure that you are offered the most cost-effective racks, which are able to carry your specified loads and maximise the capacity of your storage space. Our engineers will liaise with your chosen forklift truck supplier to ensure that our system works in complete harmony with their trucks.